Raleigh KL 20th Annual General Meeting
Here's a sneak peek on what is coming up for 2019/2020:
a) A full bursary system will be presented to the members and will be piloted to send young Malaysians to Raleigh International Expeditions
b) Introduction of Raleigh Kuala Lumpur 2020 expedition and recruitment details
c) Raleigh Asia Regional Conference in October 2019
Date: 29th June 2019 (Saturday)
2.10pm: Registration and membership
2.30pm: Start the event sharp on time
6.30pm: End of AGM
Venue: TTDI (Full address will be disclosed upon registration)
Full agenda of the AGM, minutes of 2018/2019, audited accounts of 2019/2020 can be found below.
Meanwhile, Raleigh KL is also recruiting for committee members to build up the organisation and develop our very own expedition!
Committee members will be expected to commit for a term and ensure continuity of our vision. You'll have a lot of fun, exploration and self-development in the process!
In short, we are looking for passionate alumni, ex-venturers, members, non-members and anyone who has the heart for Raleigh to help us grow.
*Please look for simplified roles description in the registration form.
Till then, we wish to hear more from all of you! So, please register yourself with the form below!
The agenda of AGM will take into account:
2) Activities, events, and accounts this year
3) Presentation of Raleigh Kuala Lumpur Bursary System (follow up on the decision from the AGM last year)
4) Presentation to formalise the Board Of Advisors (follow up on the decision from the AGM last year)
5) Dissolution of current committee members and appointment of new committee members
6) Appointment of Auditors for the year 2019/2020
7) Introduction and appointment of the Legal Arm of Raleigh KL
8) Major event updates
9) Discussion and feedback from members