Registration for RIC 2016 is open!
Raleigh Round Island Challenge is back this year and if you have been wanting to take a challenge to a whole new other level this 2k16, then this is the challenge for you. Grab your swimming goggles and your teammates because without a further adieu, registration is finally open!
To all swimmers and kayakers, the event and registration details are below:-
Dates: 27th - 29th May 2016
Location: Pulau Perhentian Besar
Challenge format: 2 kayakers & 2 swimmers at a time to swim 18km around Pulau Perhentian Besar
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/DEHUxw
Participants fee: RM796 per team (RM199 per person)
This includes medal, t-shirt, participation certification, finisher's certification, lunch + snacks + dinner on the 28th, equipment rental, marine park fees and insurance.
Beneficiary: PERTUBUHAN RALEIGH INTERNATIONAL
Beneficiary Bank: RHB Bank Berhad
Account Number: 2141 - 3800 - 132 - 166
Once payment is made, please scan and email the payment slip/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
As for the t-shirt sizes, email the sizes of yourself and your team in an email along together with the payment slip.
- There is a max number of 20 teams that we're holding for this year's challenge, hence do register as soon as possible to book your spot so you wouldn't miss out on this life-changing challenge.
- Participation fees does not include accommodation and transportation fees, hence, participants will have to bear these costs on their own. But good news, RIC 2016 has been working with Flora Bay and Carver Cove Resort to set up a special price for your stay during the challenge. Simply mention "RIC2016" to the above mentioned resorts and you'll receive special discounted rates. Click on their website links below to check out the rates.
- Flora Bay Resort: http://www.florabayresort.com/
- Carver Cove Resort: http://www.pulauperhentian.com.my/c_covercove.php
However, please do register and book your stay as soon as possible as these resorts may be fully booked as the dates get closer because it is during the school holiday season. We are not responsible for your accommodation during the challenge.
But apart from these two resorts, there are other resorts that you can check out on as well:
- Fauna Beach Chalet
- B’First Chalet
- Bayu Dive Lodge
- Samudra Beach Chalet
- Arwana Resort Reservation