August 2017: Night Hike @Kota Damansara Community Forest
Getting bored of the Broga or Tabur? Come join us for a hike at the Kota Damansara Community Forest, at NIGHT! It will definitely be a different experience from your usual morning hike. Explore the thrilling sights, smells, and sounds of night with our Night Hike. You will be encouraged to sharpen your senses to be able to hear new sounds and see new things. It’s awesome to see how different things look without a sun to illuminate your surroundings! So, come join us now!
RM5 (Raleigh KL Member)
Fees inclusive of:
- Transportation from Surian MRT Station (https://goo.gl/maps/gy9k9TRU1B42) to Kota Damansara Community Forest (return trip)
- Night Hike Experience
- Light snacks
How to register?
- Register here
- Make payment via online transfer or bank in to
Beneficiary bank: CIMB Bank Berhad (KLCC Branch)
Account name: Pertubuhan Raleigh International Kuala Lumpur
Account number: 800-106-7937
- Take a snapshot of the bank in slip / show us a copy of receipt and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation once your payment done.
- We'll will reply your email as confirmation for your slot!
- Be punctual on the day and remember to bring your big smile together =)
*ONLY 30 slots available on first come first served basis, so register right away!*
The total hike should take around 1 – 1.5 hours, we expected to finish by 9 p.m. and reach the MRT station by 9.15 p.m.
Things to bring:
Working head torch / Torch Light (If not, you will be denied from hiking)
Change of clothes (optional)
Contact person 1: Qian 012-410 6347 (Whatsapp only)
Contact person 2: Marble Tan 012-613 7525 (Whatsapp only)